Cleveland CBX Steel Irons
Cleveland CBX Steel Irons.
The New Cleveland CBX Steel Irons from Cleveland Golf feature a cup face design, and also V-shaped Sole. Furthermore, Tour Zip Grooves to deliver maximum distance with wedge-like accuracy. Large, easy-to-hit long irons transition to compact. Also easy-to-control short irons, helping you get closer to the hole from anywhere on the course.
Cleveland CBX Steel Irons Features:
- TOUR ZIP GROOVES AND LASER MILLING PUT TOTAL CONTROL IN YOUR HAND. Laser Milling roughens the face which increases friction and enhances spin for wedge-like control. Tour Zip Grooves channel debris away from the ball so you get consistent spin and also control in the fairway, rough, or sand.
- PROGRESSIVE SHAPING IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: DISTANCE AND CONTROL. Launcher CBX long irons use a thicker top line and also low profile to give you maximum distance. Launcher CBX short irons use a compact shape and also thin top line to provide more control.
- THE LAUNCHER CUP FACE GIVES YOU DISTANCE PLUS FORGIVENESS. With added high-strength steel around the perimeter and a thinner overall face thickness. The Launcher Cup Face flexes at impact, imparting more energy to the ball. This increases ball speed, so you get more distance and also more forgiveness.
- PROGRESSIVE DUAL V SOLE GRINDS ARE FORGIVING AND VERSATILE. The V Shape lets you cut smoothly through the turf with minimal loss of speed for better contact and also distance control.
- FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY MEANS CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE. A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the middle of the face. Enhancing feel and also distance control. With a sweet spot closer to your ideal hitting location you get more forgiveness in every iron.