Galvin Green Arch Gore-tex Jacket
The Galvin Green Arch Gore-tex Jacket has GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology featuring the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable.
The Galvin Green Arch Gore-tex Jacket is the lightest Shell layer jacket in the range at 230 g, with no unnecessary fabric or features. A shortsleeve full-zip jacket in GORE-TEX® Stretch fabric, which displays the stretch directions on the inside. Extremely flexible and breathable, while providing reassuring protection from rain and wind. Folds down to store in most bag pockets.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and also extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
Galvin Green Arch Gore-tex Jacket Features:
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and also moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
- GORE-TEX® fabric with stretch.
- Spring loaded zipper puller and also adjustable waist width.
- Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort and also fit.
For any other sizes and colours please get in touch to check availability. Either by calling on 02476 329 225 or through our website.