Cure Tour X2 Putter
About Cure Tour X2 Putter
Designed with feedback from our Tour Players, the Cure Tour X2 Putter features a slightly smaller head with a sleeker, lower profile, multi-metal design. The TOUR X2 utilizes a light weight aluminum head, heavy tungsten weights in the heel and toe, and removeable steel weights for adjustability.
This combination creates optimal weight distribution for EXTREMELY HIGH MOI – 50% more stable and forgiving than most blade putters! The TOUR X2 delivers incredible stability throughout your stroke, helps you square the putter at impact, and offers tremendous forgiveness for a tighter putt dispersion. With a great feel, true roll and 36 grams of weight adjustability, the TOUR X2 offers superior performance and versatility.
Available right handed with straight or offset shaft in standard lengths.
- Head – 4.85″ Precision Milled
- Materials – Aircraft Aluminum, Tungsten, Steel
- Face – Spiral Milled
- Weight Range – 370 – 406 grams
- MOI Range – 6,500 – 7,100 g/cm2
- Lie Angle – 70º
- Loft – 2.5º
- Sole – Curved
- Alignment – Single Line / Flange
- Hand – Available Right Handed
- Shaft – Heel Shaft – Straight or Offset
- Length – 33″, 34″, 35″ – *Please Call for Custom Lengths