TaylorMade GAPR MID Graphite Utility
About TaylorMade GAPR MID Graphite Utility
Introducing the brand new TaylorMade GAPR MID Graphite Utility . There’s a gap in your game and it’s time to fix it.
THREE UNIQUE SHAPES
GAPR introduces a new category of golf club which is designed to fill the gap between your longest playable iron and your shortest metalwood. Featuring three unique shapes (HI, MID, and LO), so you can choose your preferred head design to bridge the gap in your long game.
Each GAPR club benefits from TaylorMade’s revolutionary SpeedFoam technology, which has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feel—delivering performance unlike any other utility club.
Our easily adjustable Loft Sleeve provides even more options to tweak the loft, lie, and trajectory to find your perfect GAPR distance. Use the Loft Sleeve to dial in your yardage and also make subtle adjustments as your swing evolves.
Speed Pocket technology in each model so it produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
Each of these different club specifications are also available to order as required.
The shaft this club comes with as standard is the KBS Hybrid Shaft. Also including a Tour Velvet Standard as the stock grip. Different grips can be ordered as required. Simply request a different grip when you order.
Which GAPR is right for you?
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
- Low-forward CG for extreme distance with a penetrating trajectory
- Smaller, “players” profile for excellent shot-shaping and workability
- Mid-thin sole width provides maximum versatility and flight control