Motocaddy S5 Connect DHC Extended Lithium Trolley
Motocaddy S5 Connect DHC Extended Lithium Trolley.
The new Motocaddy S5 Connect DHC Extended Lithium Trolley adds downhill speed control and an easy-to-use electronic parking brake to the features available on the technologically advanced S5 CONNECT ‘Smart Cart’. Also featuring an extended lithium battery (36 hole).
The S5 CONNECT DHC can be linked to the fully-featured Motocaddy GPS app via a Bluetooth® connection on any compatible smartphone. This allows the trolley’s digital display to be used in place of a conventional GPS, offering front, middle and also back distances to the green. Furthermore, the par of the hole, plus a clock and round timer.
The S5 CONNECT DHC can also receive notifications alerting the golfer of a missed call, text, email or range of app alerts, including WhatsApp and also Facebook. Notifications can be personalised within the Motocaddy app settings, for complete control. Players mobile phone can remain connected even when placed in the pocket of a golf bag or while being charged by the trolley’s patented USB charging port.
Motocaddy S5 Connect DHC Extended Lithium Trolley Features:
- Downhill control (Automatic)
- Electronic parking brake
- App driven GPS and also Smartphone notifications
- Front, middle & back distances on screen*
- Utilises world’s #1 mapping database*
- 36,000 courses – no subscription fee*
- Course information including hole and also par*
- Smartphone notification compatibility*
- Notifications for calls, texts, emails and also apps*
- Clock and also Pace of Play timer*
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 45m)
- Patented USB charging port
- Nine speed settings
- Streamlined battery tray and also QUIKFOLD mechanism
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- EASILOCK™ compatible
*compatible smartphone with the free Motocaddy app is required.