Cleveland CBX Steel Irons
Cleveland CBX Steel Irons.The New Cleveland CBX Steel Irons from Cleveland Golf feature a cup face design, and also V-shaped Sole. Furthermore, Tour Zip Grooves to deliver maximum distance with wedge-like accuracy. Large, easy-to-hit long irons transition to compact. Also easy-to-control short irons, helping you get closer to the hole from anywhere on the course.
Cleveland CBX Steel Irons Features:
- TOUR ZIP GROOVES AND LASER MILLING PUT TOTAL CONTROL IN YOUR HAND. Laser Milling roughens the face which increases friction and enhances spin for wedge-like control. Tour Zip Grooves channel debris away from the ball so you get consistent spin and also control in the fairway, rough, or sand.
- PROGRESSIVE SHAPING IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: DISTANCE AND CONTROL. Launcher CBX long irons use a thicker top line and also low profile to give you maximum distance. Launcher CBX short irons use a compact shape and also thin top line to provide more control.
- THE LAUNCHER CUP FACE GIVES YOU DISTANCE PLUS FORGIVENESS. With added high-strength steel around the perimeter and a thinner overall face thickness. The Launcher Cup Face flexes at impact, imparting more energy to the ball. This increases ball speed, so you get more distance and also more forgiveness.
- PROGRESSIVE DUAL V SOLE GRINDS ARE FORGIVING AND VERSATILE. The V Shape lets you cut smoothly through the turf with minimal loss of speed for better contact and also distance control.
- FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY MEANS CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE. A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the middle of the face. Enhancing feel and also distance control. With a sweet spot closer to your ideal hitting location you get more forgiveness in every iron.
- Next Day Delivery
- Easy Returns
- Top Rated Seller
- Secure Payments
- UK Dispatch
- UK Customer Service
- Bricks & Mortar Stores
- Experienced Staff
- Golf Professional Knowledge
All shipping and delivery information can be found here.
Here at Midlands Golf we offer custom fitting for clubs at all of our stores.
To book an appointment to be custom fitted by a trained Golf professional. Please give us a call or email the relevant store and we'll get you booked in.
Find out more about our custom fit process.
Visiting a store. Please note our online stock is made up from all three store locations. Please call the store direct before travelling to check that the web item is in stock at that store.
We offer finance on items. Please see our finance page just here or call for more information 02476 239225