Under Armour GORETEX Paclite Trouser
About Under Armour GORETEX Paclite TrouserIntroducing the Under Armour GORETEX Paclite Trouser. These trousers made with a fuller cut and created from a light and durable material. The stretch material gives you a greater range of movement and are ideal to keep you dry out on the golf course. The rain's coming. You’re still going golfing. We know the scenario all too well. That’s why we made these. They’re 100% waterproof and windproof, but they’re also really light so they won’t weigh you down or restrict your movement. Don’t let wet trousers ruin a great round. Also available to order in different colours and sizes. Simply get in contact with us today.
- Loose: Fuller cut for complete comfort
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- GORE-TEX® Paclite construction is 100% waterproof, lightweight & incredibly breathable
- Windproof materials & construction shield you from the elements
- 2-layer bonded fabric with a durable, smooth outside & a soft interior
- Velcro side adjusters on waistband for a secure fit
- Secure hand pockets & hidden zip back pocket
- Working fly
- Tapered leg fit with adjustable cuffs
- 28 cm leg zips
- Inseam: 86 cm
- 74% Nylon/19% EPTFE/7% Elastane
- Next Day Delivery
- Easy Returns
- Top Rated Seller
- Secure Payments
- UK Dispatch
- UK Customer Service
- Bricks & Mortar Stores
- Experienced Staff
- Golf Professional Knowledge
All shipping and delivery information can be found here.
Here at Midlands Golf we offer custom fitting for clubs at all of our stores.
To book an appointment to be custom fitted by a trained Golf professional. Please give us a call or email the relevant store and we'll get you booked in.
Find out more about our custom fit process.
Visiting a store. Please note our online stock is made up from all three store locations. Please call the store direct before travelling to check that the web item is in stock at that store.
We offer finance on items. Please see our finance page just here or call for more information 02476 239225