About Cure Hybrid X1 Black Offset PutterThe Cure Hybrid X1 Black Offset Putter combines the finest aspects of Cure engineering, featuring an adjustable lie angle with interchangeable shafts, a multi-metal design with a light weight aluminium head, stainless steel inserts in the heel and toe, and removable steel weights for adjustability. The Cure Hybrid X1 Putter has optimal weight distribution for EXTREMELY HIGH MOI, which delivers incredible stability throughout your stroke, helps you square the putter at impact, and offers tremendous forgiveness on mishits for a tighter putt dispersion. With a great feel, true roll and a massive 60 gram range of weight adjustability, the HYBRID X1 offers superior performance and versatility. Available right handed with straight or offset shaft in standard lengths.
- Head - 5.25" Precision Milled
- Head colour: Black
- Materials - Aircraft Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Face - Spiral Milled
- Weight Range - 334 - 394 grams
- MOI Range - 6,050 - 7,100 g/cm2
- Lie Angle - Adjustable 62º - 80º
- Loft - 2º
- Sole - Tri-Sole
- Alignment - T-Bar
- Hand - Available Right Handed
- Shaft - Heel Shaft - Offset
- Length - 33", 34", 35" - *Please Call for Custom Lengths
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.